Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Rugby League Star Hannant Signs With Victory Motorcycles

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

#Rugby League Star Hannant Signs With #Victory Motorcycles

Rugby league star Ben Hannant has joined the Victory Motorcycles stable as an ambassador.

A keen motorcyclist, Hannant has represented Australia and Queensland, and been a key member of the Brisbane Broncos team since 2006.

"Just like our bikes, Ben is bold and maverick on the field so he is a perfect fit for our brand and we are delighted to welcome him to our team," Victory Motorcycle Country Manager, Peter Harvey said.

"By Christmas, he will be one of the first Australians to ride the brand new Magnum, our new factory customised bagger - until then, he will rotate through our range of cruisers, tourers and baggers.

"A true professional on and off the field, Ben is passionate about motorcycles and, like many of our riders, is also a committed family man," he continued.

Hannant is excited about the partnership: "Growing up on a farm, I've always been around bikes and I'm beyond excited about being associated with
Victory - the bikes are awesome and I can't wait to start riding them."

"I love the adrenalin rush from being on two wheels, and the Victorys offer plenty, with lots of power and grunt."

"I look forward to riding with fellow Victory owners and taking part in upcoming Victory customer rides."

Hannant joins former AFL star Dermott Brereton and comedian Shane Jacobson as ambassadors for the brand.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.