Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Charley Boorman Live at Phillip Island MotoGP

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Charley #Boorman Live at Phillip Island #MotoGP

Charley Boorman will be live on-stage during the 2014 Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix event at Phillip Island this October.

Boorman will be presenting two shows, Saturday 18 October from 5.00pm - 6.30pm and on Sunday 19 October from 9.30am - 11.00am.

Boorman, along with his good friend, actor Ewan McGregor took motorcycle adventure into the lounge rooms of the world with their incredible trips, 'Long Way Round', 'Long Way Down' and 'Race to Dakar'. Millions saw the iconic BMW GS's on TV, DVD and in books as the two stars explored the world less traveled.
"I've seen some amazing places on my travels around the world, but from what I've heard Phillip Island is one of the most naturally beautiful places in Victoria, and having a MotoGP event with that type of backdrop is just incredible," Boorman said.

"MotoGP is the pinnacle of bike racing and to have the opportunity to perform my live show at the event and combine it with the chance to see some great racing is something I'm really looking forward to.

"I've had some incredible experiences on the road, especially on two wheels, so the show will give fans a glimpse of what happens behind-the-scenes with exclusive footage to keep everyone on the edge of their seats."

The award winning TV star will share his experiences from on and off the beaten track, including incredible behind-the-scenes stories from his TV series.

Tickets for Charley Boorman Live presented by Spokes can be purchased as an upgrade to GA, Grandstand or VIP Hospitality tickets for just $35 per person.

For tickets and more information on Charley Boorman and the 2014 Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix, please go to motogp.com.au
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.