Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Beta Racing Update

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

#Beta #Racing Update

Round 10 of the National Enduro Series commenced at Matthews Covered Bridge, Indiana this past weekend. The team was back at full strength with Cory Buttrick returning from injury to join Justin Sode. Despite heavy rain on Thursday, the dry ground soaked up the water and provided perfect tacky dirt for racing on Sunday.

By day's end, Cory Buttrick finished a solid 7th overall and Justin Sode took 12th in the Pro class and 17th overall. Buttrick logged a solid ride during his return after a slow start to the day. Buttrick comments, "The first two sections didn't go well for my return race as I had brake issues in the first test and got a fence tangled up in my rear wheel in the second test. After that I put my head down and did my best to put in solid times the rest of the day. My 300 RR was running good, ripping up that nice black Indiana dirt. I'm really happy to be healthy and excited to start working on 2015. Huge thank you to the whole Beta team, my father and my girlfriend for taking care of me all day."

Buttrick rode to a solid 7th at his first race back.

A minor shoulder injury plagued Justin Sode coming into the final round. Sode had an up and down race with a few minor misfortunes. Sode reflects, "First test, I had a minor problem, getting tangled up with another rider. I had good tests up until test 5 where my contact came out, so I had to stop mid test to put it back in. I felt good going into the final test! About 3 miles in I clipped a tree with my shoulder causing me to slow my pace a little. It was a solid year and I can't thank Beta USA enough for all of their support."

Justin Sode pops out of the cornfield in the first test.

With the final race in the books, Justin Sode finished 16th and Cory Buttrick finished 10th overall for the year in points. Sode climbed as high as 12th overall this year with the Missouri National Enduro being his best finish. Buttrick also steadily improved all season with Missouri being his best race as well.

Buttrick and Sode both had their best finishes in Missouri.

Beta USA looks forward to the 2015 National Enduro season. The National Enduro Series has been great to attend with a simple start-control, closed course format. Lastly, Beta would like to thank all of their sponsors and fans for their support.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.