Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

KENNY RIEDMANN CLAIMS CANADIAN SUPERBIKE PRO SPORT BIKE CHAM

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

KENNY #RIEDMANN CLAIMS #CANADIAN #SUPERBIKE PRO SPORT BIKE CHAMPIONSHIP

Championship a First for Triumph Motorcycles in Canada

ATLANTA (August 18, 2014) – Kenny Riedmann won his first Canadian Superbike Championship (CSBK) after competing over the weekend in the Hindle Exhaust Pro Sport Bike Championship at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park.

Piloting the #42 Riedmann Management / Castrol / Triumph Daytona 675R, Riedmann of Belfountain, Ontario, won Round 4 on Saturday and placed second in the Round 5 finale on Sunday at the Bowmanville, Ontario track to clinch the championship by a 42-point margin.

“It feels great to win my first pro championship and make history for Triumph. I had an awesome team behind me, and my Daytona 675R ran strong all season long,” said Riedmann. “Thanks to everyone who helped make this season such a success. I can't wait to carry this momentum to New Jersey (site of the AMA Pro Road Racing finale) in a month's time to end the season off with another good result.”

Riedmann’s dominating season also scored Triumph’s first championship in Canada in modern, recorded racing history. He finished with 193 points in the standings and more wins (two) and podiums (four) than any other CSBK Pro Sport Bike rider. He also never qualified lower than third for any race while claiming one pole position.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.