HSU & ROCKSTAR ENERGY SUZUKI WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Daily Motorcycle News has moved Here
totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

HSU & ROCKSTAR ENERGY SUZUKI WORLD CHAMPIONS!

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

#HSU & #ROCKSTAR ENERGY #SUZUKI WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Team Suzuki Press Office – August 11.

Brian Hsu capped a fantastic week of achievement by comfortably claiming the FIM Junior Motocross World Championship on his RM125 in Belgium yesterday.

The 2014 European Champion was crowned over a week ago at the Grand Prix of Belgium at Lommel for the final round of seven in the EMX125 campaign and now ‘completed the set’ with a dominant outing at Lierneux to win at a meeting that saw almost three hundred of the world’s fastest racers descent on a wet and windy location in northern Europe.

The sixteen year old was in confident form after tying up the European crown with three overall victories and carried the momentum into the 125cc FIM category. He was quickest through practice and then seized the lead through the opening corners in the first race, going on to win by almost nine seconds from Alvin Östlund. A holeshot assisted immensely in the second moto and once clear he cruised to a second chequered flag.

“I’m really happy because this weekend was one of my principal goals for this season,” he said. “The European Championship feels really special but it didn't start so well and it is a tougher thing because of school and the longer commitment over seven races. Here I knew it was all down to those two motos and one weekend and I was really happy with the starts and my speed. I don’t think I was in a position to be challenged and overall it wraps a great 2014 for me and the team.”

Hsu is expected to move up to the RM-Z250 in the EMX250 European Championship in 2015 to continue his charge on the pyramid structure straight into Grand Prix. The German could even make some wild-card appearances and his MX2 debut next year.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.