Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Colorado National Enduro

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

#Colorado National #Enduro

Press Release
Paso Robles, CA
For Immediate Release

The National Enduro Series will see the addition of two riders this weekend at Round 8 of the series in Grand Junction, Colorado. Beta USA's Max Gerston and Cody Webb will join Justin Sode to tackle six enduro tests. While Max Gerston and Cody Webb traditionally race EnduroCross, they are venturing into something new this weekend before attending next weekend's Tennessee Knockout Extreme Enduro.

Cody Webb will tackle another discipline this weekend. Photo by Drew Ruiz.
Webb reflects on the upcoming experience saying, "I'm really excited to race my first enduro. I've only competed in the Extreme Enduros, which are completely different from this style, so I'm excited to see how well I do. With an off weekend during my season I figured why not come out and get my feet wet if I want to race more of these some day. I feel like the Beta 300 RR will suit me well in the conditions present in Colorado and can't wait to see how it goes."
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.