totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

AMA PRO FLAT TRACK ARRIVES IN WASHINGTON STATE FOR AN ELECTR

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

@AMA PRO FLAT #TRACK ARRIVES IN WASHINGTON STATE FOR AN ELECTRYFING DAY OF #RACING

ATLANTA (July 18, 2014) - Shayna Texter and the #25A Latus Motors Racing / Castrol / Triumph team are en route to Elma, Wash., for the first AMA Pro Flat Track race of the season on the West Coast.

It will also be the first Grand National Championship race in 30 years on Grays Harbor Speedway’s half-mile oval located 30 miles west of the state capital and comprised of smooth clay offering a very fast racing surface.

Leading the field in rookie points on the season, Texter and her team are energized and confident about this weekend’s event.

“I am looking forward to getting back on our Triumph Bonneville and continuing my rookie season in the Expert Twins class,” said Texter. “The track at Grays Harbor really evens the playing field in that it is relatively new to all of us racing there on Saturday. It should make for an exciting competition.”

Coming off an appearance in the Expert Main Final at the last round at Hagerstown, Mike Martin is the top Triumph competitor in the Grand National Championship point standings and will compete on the #91 Bonneville Performance / Castrol / Triumph.

Gates open Saturday, July 19, at 12:30 p.m. PST. The first Grand National Championship Expert Twins practice session begins at 3:50 p.m. and Opening Ceremonies begin at 7:00 p.m.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.