Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Sturgis 2014 is just around the corner

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

@Sturgis 2014 is just around the corner

The 74th Annual Sturgis Motorcycle #Rally promises to be another exciting year for @Indian Motorcycle. Visit the Sturgis event page to see all the details how you can interact with the 2015 Indian® motorcycles at Sturgis.

Indian Motorcycle Display, 3rd & Lazelle St., August 2 -August 9, 9 a.m.- 5 p.m. daily

Motorcycling fans are invited to stop by and explore the Indian Motorcycle display in Downtown Sturgis to check out the entire lineup of 2015 models. The Indian Motorcycle exhibit will offer hands-on product demonstrations, apparel sales, accessory displays, and much more. The display will also feature the American Motor Drome company with live “Wall of Death” show where daredevils risk life and limb to thrill and entertain Sturgis attendees. Shows performed daily, on the hour; starting at 11 a.m. with the last show at 5 p.m. Tickets are complementary, courtesy of Indian Motorcycle. Riders can also enter for a chance to win a 2015 Indian motorcycle.

Indian Motorcycle Demo Experience, I-90 and Exit 30, August 2 -August 9, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. daily

Sturgis Rally attendees can be among the first to ride the all-new 2015 Indian Motorcycle lineup at the Indian Motorcycle Demo Experience at I-90 at Exit 30. Rides will be led daily with the first ride leaving at 9:15 a.m., last ride at 4:30 p.m. Riders must be 18 years of age and must provide proof of endorsement along with a helmet and appropriate riding attire.

Indian Motorcycle the Crossroads at Sturgis Buffalo Chip, August 2 -August 9, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Riders can also explore the new Indian Motorcycle display at the Crossroads to learn about the model year 2015 lineup, the brand’s heritage and sign up to win a 2015 Indian motorcycle.

Indian Motorcycle Night at the Sturgis Buffalo Chip, Sunday, August 3 - Buffalo Chip, 8:30 p.m.

Indian Motorcycle will host a party on Sunday, August 3 at Sturgis’ famous Buffalo Chip, known as the Largest Music Festival in Motorcycling™. In addition to southern rock band Lynyrd Skynyrd performing live on the Chip’s main stage, Indian Motorcycle will take the stage to celebrate and showcase its all-new 2015 Indian motorcycles. For details and ticket information, visit www.buffalochip.com.

Indian Motorcycle Owners’ Activities

Owners of new and heritage Indian motorcycles will receive VIP treatment throughout the rally week starting with the Indian Motorcycle Owner Event on Sunday, August 3. Owners are encouraged to stop by for complementary lunch at the newly opened Indian Motorcycle of Sturgis dealership from 12 p.m.–2 p.m, followed by the opportunity to participate in any of a number of exciting planned rides. All owners are also invited to take part in Indian Motorcycle Night at the Sturgis Buffalo Chip for dinner and an evening of live music and enjoyment. Throughout the weeklong rally, Indian Motorcycle owners can present their key to receive a special complementary gift at the Lazelle St. display, sign up for the Indian Motorcycle Riders Group, and much more. Owners are encouraged to watch their emails for information on how to sign-up.

Indian Motorcycle Sturgis Dealership

2106 Lazelle St.
Visit the newly opened Indian Motorcycle dealership in the heart of downtown Sturgis. The opening of the new Indian Motorcycle Sturgis marks the first time that the brand has had a dedicated retail presence in Sturgis for decades.
Open daily for retail sales and service during the rally from 8AM - 7PM
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

Hanson
Legendary 300
Legendary 300
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 3
My Motorcycle: 2014 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Re: Sturgis 2014 is just around the corner

#2 Unread post by Hanson »

I understand that Sturgis is an iconic motorcycle event, perhaps the most important event in the world, but I have no interest at all of ever attending. I have enjoyed the event vicariously by watching video clips, the same for Bike Weak, but I don't like crowds, especially enormous, intoxicated, boisterous crowds.

I hope that any forum members who are attending have a great time and return home safely.

Safe Travels,
Richard
ImageImage