Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Team Motul Suzuki's Moss and Carter ready for MXN resumption

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Team #Motul #Suzuki's Moss and Carter ready for MXN resumption

Team Motul Suzuki's Matt Moss will enter this weekend's sixth round of the MX Nationals, Australian Motocross Championship, at Swan Hill in Victoria with a 22-point lead as the series enters its second half.

Moss has been strong throughout the first five rounds, picking up victories at Broadford and Appin on his way to four podiums to date. With many of his favoured circuits featuring during the final stretch, Moss is confident he can build momentum for a second straight crown.

"I'm really looking forward to getting back into it actually," Moss stated. "I had my birthday in the break, had a bit of time off, but I've been training really hard since and I'm anxious to get back out there. This is a pivotal point and I feel like we are going to come out and win races.

"Swan Hill is one of my favourites of the year, so it's a good place to get back on track. I've been building on what we have and although I know everybody else would have been too, I feel like it's time to stamp my authority on this championship."

Rookie New Zealand teammate Rhys Carter has been a picture of consistency since joining Moss aboard a Team Motul Suzuki RM-Z450 this season, sitting eighth in the standings and well within the hunt for a top five.

Carter has been at home refining his program during the annual mid-season break, now heavily focused on finishing the season strongly in a bid for further top five results. He too is a fan of the calendar's closing tracks.

"I've been riding for the past few weeks and it's been getting better each time," Carter explained. "I feel like my speed is particularly getting faster, my starts are good and my fitness is even better than it was so I am happy going into this weekend.

"The circuits coming up are good for me; Swan Hill is a good track, Raymond Terrace was tough for me last year but I hope to improve and Conondale is good for us Kiwis. Gladstone I hear is a good place, and no doubt Coolum is a favourite."
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.