Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Beta USA Remains Consistent

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

#Beta #USA Remains Consistent

Round 3 of EnduroCross headed to Sacramento, California where rocks, logs, firewood, and other obstacles awaited racers. Cody Webb transferred straight to the Main Event from his heat after laying down consistent fast laps to win over Mike Brown by 17 seconds. Max Gerston transferred to the Main Event by winning the LCQ.

Gerston won the LCQ and pushed up to 7th place in the Main Event.

Beta USA's racers successfully showcased skill and poise in the Main Event. Webb took the holeshot in front of hometown fans to acquire an early lead. Colton Haaker soon took over the lead after a brief battle. Webb summarizes, "I got the holeshot in the main and battled with Haaker for a few laps before pushing it hard into a corner and washing out the front end. I remounted quickly and got into an accidental collision with Taylor Robert. My Beta 300 RR worked perfect on the whole track and I was the only rider nailing a tricky line in the matrix all day."

Webb en route to second place and another consistent finish!

Webb went on to claim a second place and goes into the fourth round with the red plate and points lead.

Meanwhile, Gerston suffered from a bad start that put him near the back. Determined to move forward, Gerston charged through his competitors to get up to 7th place. Gerston reports, "The track was short and fast, my Beta 350 RR suited the track perfectly. I had a bad start in the main, and was able to come back to a hard earned 7th place from almost dead last. I am happy with the consistent finish and excited to carry momentum into the next round of EnduroCross."
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.