Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

HUSQVARNA'S ARGUBRIGHT SECOND AT AMA WEST NATIONAL HARE SCRA

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

#HUSQVARNA'S #ARGUBRIGHT SECOND AT @AMA WEST NATIONAL HARE SCRAMBLES ROUND 7

A podium at this weekend’s Round 7 of the AMA West National Hare Scrambles has brought Jacob Argubright a step closer to claiming the Championship. Argubright piloted his FC450 to a solid second place at the Funky Chicken in Elkton, Oregon, riding a consistent pace throughout the day.

"I had a good start and ran second for the first two laps," Argubright said. "Then I got around Brendan Ritzman and was leading it. I had a good pace going, but on the last lap, Rory Sullivan was behind me and I tried to pick it up. That's when I made a stupid mistake. I hit something and crashed – probably a stump – and he got by me for the lead."

While Argubright had to settle for second in the event he was still focused on the bigger picture, the championship. "I just knew I needed to finish on the podium," Argubright continued. "I still have a strong lead in the points and I'm hoping to wrap up the championship at the next round."

It was the first time that Argubright had contested the Funky Chicken Hare Scrambles, an event he admits has been on his "bucket list." "It was so much fun," Jacob said. "It was a little dusty in the open sections, but in the trees the ground was pretty moist. It was a really fun course – like, second and third gear through the trees. I had a great time today."

PHOTO CAPTION: Jacob Argubright flies high over the jump at the top of 100 MPH Hill en route to a second-place finish. Photo by Tim Selander

Funky Chicken Hare Scrambles Results:
1. Rory Sullivan
2. Jacob Argubright (Husqvarna)
3. Brendan Ritzman
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.