Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Webb Grabs X Games Silver

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Webb Grabs @XGames Silver

Friday, the #EnduroCross series returned to X Games Austin under the title Enduro X. This year's track featured more jumps, a technical rock corner, and a matrix of logs. The hard-packed track favored the power of the four strokes while the rocks favored the agility of the two strokes. In the Main event, Cody Webb worked his way up to the 2nd place position by race's end to grab a silver medal.

Webb grabs another podium and keeps the points lead.

"The track was a lot different than what I was expecting and the conditions weren't that friendly for the two stroke," Webb comments. "My 300 RR worked perfectly all day and I was able to pull through in second and still have the points lead going into Sacramento in two weeks, which I'm very excited about." Webb remains the series points leader going into the 3rd Round of EnduroCross.

There was no lack of jumps at X Games.

Max Gerston debuted the newest Factory Beta 350 RR in competition for Beta USA at X Games Austin. Gerston launched himself into fifth place; a career best finish.

Gerston explains, "The track was fast and fun. My all new Factory Beta 350 RR was working flawlessly and suited the track perfectly. I was able to transfer to the main right out of my heat and save energy for the main. I got a bad start in the main but was able to keep moving forward and charge ahead. I was having a lot of fun on the jumpy track, and my bike excelled in the rocks."

Gerston finished a career best, fifth.

Round 3 of the AMA Geico EnduroCross Series returns to Sacramento, CA on June 21.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.