Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

JARVIS EXTENDS HUSQVARNA MOTORCYCLES CONTRACT FOR 2015-16

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

JARVIS EXTENDS #HUSQVARNA MOTORCYCLES CONTRACT FOR 2015-16

EXTREME ENDURO #1 GRAHAM JARVIS STAYS WITH @HUSQVARNA MOTORCYCLES

Graham Jarvis – the rider widely regarded as the world’s number one Extreme Enduro racer – has officially extended his contract with Husqvarna Motorcycles, which sees the Brit as a factory backed Husqvarna rider until the end of the 2016 season.

Signing a two-year extension of his existing contract with Husqvarna Motorcycles’ Head of Motorsport Robert Jonas in Mattighofen, Austria on Tuesday, Graham will continue to lead Husqvarna’s efforts in Extreme Enduro competitions around the world.

As the most successful Extreme Enduro racer competing today, Jarvis has earned victories at The Tough One, Hell’s Gate, King of the Motos, Erzberg, Romaniacs, Sea to Sky, Extreme XL Paredes, Roof of Africa and many more. With a wealth of experience and incredible bike handling skills Jarvis is a feared competitor who has played a key roll in the rise in popularity of the Extreme Enduro scene.

Graham Jarvis: “It’s great to have signed a two-year contract extension with Husqvarna. To know now that I’ll be staying with the same team, with the same fantastic level of support from Husqvarna, through to the end of the 2016 season is amazing. Everyone knows that winning is a team effort and the Bel-Ray Husqvarna Factory Racing team gives me fantastic support. Together with the amazing range of 2-stroke and 4-stroke machines Husqvarna has, I have everything I need to continue challenging for victories in Extreme Enduro races all over the world.”

Robert Jonas: “Graham is without question an incredible rider, and one that Husqvarna Motorcycles are very proud to work with. His successes in Extreme Enduro races around the world speak for themselves. Graham really is an incredible athlete – one that is hugely experienced and totally focused on doing the best he can for himself and Husqvarna. Knowing that Graham will be racing for Husqvarna for at least the next two seasons really is great news for Husqvarna Motorcycles.”

Winning the Extreme Enduro season opening Hell’s Gate event before placing fourth at The Tough One and more recently as runner-up at Erzberg, Jarvis’ next major event will be Red Bull Romaniacs (July 15-19), which he starts as four-time and defending champion.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.