Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

HUSQVARNA RACING NEWS: US RAD DAD NATIONAL ENDURO

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

#HUSQVARNA #RACING NEWS: US RAD DAD NATIONAL #ENDURO

PODIUM THIRD FOR HUSQVARNA-SUPPORTED FAHRINGER IN US NATIONAL ENDURO
Husqvarna support rider Nick Fahringer picked up a podium third in the Rad Dad National Enduro in West Point, Tennessee at the weekend but it was a tough day for the Husqvarna Factory Off Road Race Team’s Andrew DeLong who salvaged a solid sixth at the final flag.

Fahringer, who races for AirGroup Husqvarna successfully piloted his TE 300 to a strong third-place finish in the latest round and is also currently third in the championship points, just one point shy of second place.

Factory racer DeLong started his day strong aboard his FE 350, and maintained a solid top-three position through the first four tests of the day. But a crash on test four and another on test five cost Andrew valuable seconds in his overall score. Fortunately he was able to regroup and finish both tests, but not before he was relegated to sixth overall.

"We were gunning for the podium today," commented Race Team Manager Andy Jefferson about DeLong, "and it looked like that's exactly where Andrew was going to end up. He was definitely on his game today but mistakes ended up costing him.”

DeLong was also disappointed at the final outcome. “It's definitely not the result we were hoping for," he said. "I was feeling really solid today and my FE 350 is running great so we should have been on the podium. The electric start was really valuable in getting me going after those crashes so I'm grateful for that."

DeLong and the Factory Husqvarna Off-road Team are already looking forward to next weekend where they will be back in action at the Big Buck GNCC in South Carolina.

Husqvarna Motorcycles are widely known and respected in the off-road world for a heritage of competition and numerous motocross and enduro world championships. Originally founded in Sweden in 1903, Husqvarna Motorcycles have been designed and manufactured in Mattighofen, Austria since 2013.
Overall Results
1. Charlie Mullins
2. Brad Bakken
3. Nick Fahringer Husqvarna
4. Jesse Groemm
5. Steward Baylor
6. Andrew Delong Husqvarna

Overall Point Standings
1. Charlie Mullins – 90
2. Jesse Groemm – 56
3. Nick Fahringer – 55
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.