Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

BEL-RAY HUSQVARNA FACTORY RACING @ BSEC ROUNDS 1&2

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

@BELRAY @HUSQVARNA FACTORY #RACING @ #BSEC ROUNDS 1&2

Making a one-off ride at the opening rounds of the 2014 Enduro21.com ACU British Sprint Enduro Championship, powered by Husqvarna Motorcycles Pela Renet delivered a flawless weekend of racing to win both days and secure the overall win.

Deciding to use the spectacular Canada Heights venue as the location for his final shakedown before the FIM Enduro World Championship begins in less than two weeks time in Spain, Renet was in stunning form. Setting the fastest time in all but two of the weekend’s 16 special tests, the Husqvarna rider secured victory on both days.

As defending Women’s class champion Jane Daniels once again proved the rider to beat. Quickly getting to grips with the fast, flowing mix of sandy motocross terrain and technical woodland, Daniels comfortably won both rounds while placing strongly in the outright classification.

Pela Renet: “It was a great weekend and I really enjoyed racing the BSEC. The track, the weather, everything was really good and it made for some great preparation towards the start of the Enduro World Championship in two weeks time. Danny McCanney surprised me. He was riding very strong and I had to push hard to win both days. I couldn’t really afford to make any mistakes. It was good to come away with the win on both days.”

Jane Daniels: “Of course it’s great to come away with a double win in the Women’s class. I’m pleased with how I performed and feel that my riding is really good at the moment. The Enduro World Championship begins in less than two weeks so hopefully I can carry this momentum into Spain.”

Results - British Sprint Enduro Championship, Round 1

Elite
1. Pela Renet (Husqvarna) 47:58.35; 2. Danny McCanney (Beta) 48:11.48; 3. Tom Sagar (KTM) 49:25.70…

Women
1. Jane Daniels (Husqvarna) 49:50.48; 2. Katie Walker (KTM) 54:12.93; 3. Rhian George (Husqvarna) 55:12.16…

Results - British Sprint Enduro Championship, Round 2

Elite
1. Pela Renet (Husqvarna) 51:38.07; 2. Danny McCanney (Beta) 51:48.75; 3. Tom Sagar (KTM) 53:01.38…

Women
1. Jane Daniels (Husqvarna) 53:57.97; 2. Katie Walker (KTM) 56:22.56; 3. Rhian George (Husqvarna) 57:17.52…

RED BULL ICEONE HUSQVARNA FACTORY RACING @ DUTCH MX1 CHAMPIONSHIP

Red Bull IceOne Husqvarna Factory Racing team participated in the Dutch MX1 Champions round in Mill. Todd Waters delivered good speed throughout the event, as he holeshot both races and was second in both motos and also the overall. Pascal Rauchenecker – standing in for the injured Tyla Rattray – collided with another rider in the first moto and was forced to retire. He went on to finish strongly with fifth in the second race.

Antti Pyrhönen (team manager): “The weekend in Mill was great training for us. We were able to have a good testing day last week in Germany where we modified the bike a little and today we were able to test the speed. Both of our riders did well. Todd holeshot both of the motos and kept the lead almost through both of the races. Pascal was unlucky in the first moto, but the second moto was solid riding and good preparation for Brazil next weekend.”

Results – Dutch MX1 Championship

MX1 Overall
1. Mike Kras 2. Todd Waters (Husqvarna) 3. Marc de Reuver

MX1 Race 1
1. Mike Kras 17 laps; 2. Todd Waters (Husqvarna) 17 laps +10.814; 3. Marc de Reuver 17 laps +43.026

MX1 Race 2
1. Joel Roelants 16 laps; 2. Todd Waters (Husqvarna) 16 laps +16.211; 3. Mike Kras 16 laps +23.455... 5. Pascal Rauchenecker (Husqvarna) 16 laps +43.323
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.