Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

ARGUBRIGHT SECOND IN IDAHO NATIONAL HARE & HOUNDS

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

#ARGUBRIGHT SECOND IN #IDAHO NATIONAL HARE & HOUNDS

Husqvarna Factory Off Road Race Team’s Jacob Argubright had his hands full with some stiff competition at the Rabbit Creek 100, round three of the National Hare and Hounds Series in Murphy Idaho but pulled off a close second place finish.

Argubright, riding the Husqvarna FC 450 got out to a fourth-place start and quickly closed in on the leader heading into the pit stop. The second loop proved to be challenging, and Jacob had to settle for a second-place finish.

"It was a good day overall and I'm happy to be on the podium," Jacob commented, "But I'm gunning for the win. This is a step in the right direction and we'll get there. My FC 450 is running great and I can't thank our sponsors enough for all the support."

Argubright will be back in action at his next race on April 13, where he will take on the next round of the AMA West National Hare Scrambles series in Shasta Lake, California.

US NEWS: HUSQVARNA’S DELONG PICKS UP HIS FIRST 2014 NATIONAL ENDURO PODIUM
Husqvarna Factory Off Road Race Team’s Andrew DeLong had a good day out at the National Enduro Championship in Blackwell, Texas this weekend, marking his first National Enduro podium of the year. The factory Husqvarna racer managed to keep his FE 350 in the top running throughout the special tests, and was the fastest rider in the day’s fourth test.

Andrew called it a good day with his third-place finish. "Last year I won here and this year I got on the podium again… I guess I like it out here!"

Riders encountered a cool, windy day as thunderstorms loomed overhead, threatening to soak the thirsty Texas terrain. The skies did open up for a few minutes, but a bit more rain might have been to Andrew's advantage. His only crash was in the fifth test as a result of dust.

DeLong hopes to continue to hold his form in next weekend’s third round of the GNCC series in Steele Creek, North Carolina.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.