Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

TADDY BLAZUSIAK TO STAY WITH KTM RACING IN 2015-16

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

TADDY #BLAZUSIAK TO STAY WITH #KTM #RACING IN 2015-16

Taddy Blazusiak, a rider who has had spectacular success, particularly in Extreme Enduro, SuperEnduro and Endurocross will continue under contract with the KTM Factory Team for the seasons 2015 and 2016.

Taddy, now 30, burst onto the scene in 2006 at the notoriously difficult Erzberg Rodeo, when after winning the prologue, he was offered a borrowed KTM bike to race the grueling Red Bull Hare Scramble. He won the event, his first of five, and was rewarded with a place on the KTM Factory Extreme Enduro team.

Blazusiak then turned his attention to what was the beginning of the vibrant discipline of indoor enduro and has gone on to be the dominant rider in both Europe and the USA. He has now won five consecutive SuperEnduro World Championships and another five AMA EnduroCross Championships. He is also now the rider that everyone wants to beat. Taddy rides a KTM 250 EXC-F

Pit Beirer, Head of KTM Motorsports said he was delighted that Blazusiak is staying with the factory team. “We’ve had already enjoyed eight great years with Taddy and I’m very pleased that he is staying with us as a valued member of the KTM Racing family. Taddy is a real professional and with his thrilling riding style and will to win, he has been a key figure in the emergence of EnduroCross in the US and SuperEnduro in Europe. We look forward to sharing even more success with him in the coming seasons.”

Having secured his fifth SuperEnduro world title in Tours, France at the end of February, Taddy is now preparing for the AMA EnduroCross, which kicks off in Las Vegas on May 2 and finishes in Ontario, CA on November 22. EnduroCross and SuperEnduro are on a popularity roll and the sport is also now being practiced in other countries. Both major international competitions continue to expand in terms of calendar events and rider and crowd support.

Taddy Blazusiak: “I already had a contract with KTM through to the end of 2014, but I’m super pumped and really happy to extend this for another two years. I have a great bike and a great team and I am really looking forward to winning some more titles. We are about to start testing ahead of the EnduroCross season and I’m looking forward to another great year.”

Blazusiak’s incredible riding skill and his obvious enthusiasm for what he does has not only earned him a huge international fan base; it has also made a big contribution to the growing popularity of this sport that makes enduro accessible to spectators in a stadium environment.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.