Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

TYCO SUZUKI READY FOR CARTAGENA TEST

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

#TYCO #SUZUKI READY FOR #CARTAGENA TEST
http://www.totalmotorcycle.com

Team Suzuki Press Office – March 5.

After a day of preparation, meeting new team members and enjoying a bit of Spanish sunshine, Tyco Suzuki British Superbike new recruits John Hopkins and Josh Waters are fired-up and ready for the opening test of 2014 at Cartagena in Spain tomorrow morning.

The American and Australian stars joined their Scottish team-mate Taylor Mackenzie trackside today for some GSX-R male bonding and all three are looking forward to some on-track action tomorrow at the 2.17-mile circuit.

Said Hopkins: “Yeah it’s good to be here and meet my new team and I’m looking forward to my first track action tomorrow on the Tyco Suzuki.”

Waters, who travelled-in with his new team-mates last night, added: “I’ve tried my bike out for size today and had some fun with the guys; it’s now time to get some miles in and I can’t wait to get started.”

Mackenzie, who is now in his second season with Tyco Suzuki, was the first rider at the Cartagena circuit at 8am this morning; even though he had 24 hours to wait to get on track. He said: “I’ve got butterflies already. I’ve been waiting all winter to get back on my GSX-R600. The season can’t come quick-enough for me. I’ve spent some time with John and Josh today and they are two good guys. It’s going to be a fun year with the Tyco Suzuki guys.”

More news to follow after tomorrow’s opening day…
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.