Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Buttrick Earns Top-Ten

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

#Buttrick Earns Top-Ten

American Beta's Factory #Enduro #rider Cory @Buttrick finished in a solid 9th place at round one of the AMA/NEPG National Enduro series this past weekend in Pelion, South Carolina. The young racer from Ohio has not raced a National event since May of 2012 due to an injury. Other than being a little rusty off the start, the day went very well overall and he used the race to gain more seat time on his Beta 300 RR.
" I had a decent start to the season. Would of liked to finish stronger at the end of the race, but much improvement to come as I continue to gel with the bike. I can't thank American Beta and all of my sponsors enough for their help and support this year. I am very grateful." Buttrick explains.

Cory Buttrick is Back!

Buttrick's teammate Justin Sode had a few issues including wrapping his shift lever around his footpeg on his 250 RR forcing him to be stuck in second gear for one of the tests. Also residing in Ohio, Sode finished the day in 23rd overall and is looking forward to the next round to improve his results.
Sode describes his race, "Round 1 of the National Enduro did not go as planned. I spent two weeks down south away from the snow preparing for the race. I didn't have the proper set up at the start of the race causing me to lose some time. In section two, within a mile of the start, I broke my shifter off, causing me to be stuck in 2nd gear for the remainder of the test. The last four tests I put in solid, consistent times."

Justin Sode and his 250 Beta in the SC sand.

Beta is a new sponsor to the Enduro series and with a two rider team, feels they have a good chance of winning some races in the near future. Beta's Tim Pilg explains, "We will have to earn our spot at the top of the podium as it has been dominated by the orange guys for so long. With Cory and Justin, we have a solid team in place that will only get stronger with time. Our dealers are ecstatic as they are selling every Beta they order which tells us that our efforts including everyone from our engineering team, our dealers, and our race team efforts are all gaining us great exposure."
The team's next race is Round two of the series which is held in Blackwell, Texas on March 23rd.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.