Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

JOSH WATERS BLOG

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

JOSH WATERS #BLOG

Team Suzuki Press Office – February 26.

New Tyco Suzuki signing Josh Waters prepares to join the team for pre-season testing in the lead-up to this season’s British Superbike Championship.

It’s been great to be back home seeing all of our friends and family and also enjoying Australia’s really good summer. This year back home has been really warm and in the last month we had 19 days over 40 degrees!

On one of those days I married my beautiful wife, Virginia. It was a great day, we had it in a vineyard, which looked amazing, and it was awesome to spend the day with our family and friends.
I’m really excited to get back over to UK this year and get my first run out on the Tyco Suzuki. Having been over to the team workshop in Northern Ireland in November last, they seem like a good bunch of guys, who I’m looking forward to working with this season.

Last year was a steep learning curve in BSB and things were a lot different, but I feel I am better prepared for this year, so I can’t wait to ride the British Superbike circuits again. I haven’t ridden any bikes in Australia besides my brother’s speedway bikes - which was fun - but I really can’t wait to jump back onto a Suzuki. I have spent a lot of my racing career on Suzuki motorcycles while I have been road racing, so it’s great to be back on them.

Last weekend I went down to Phillip Island to watch the first round of the World Superbike Championship. It was a great weekend and awesome to see the Voltcom Crescent Suzuki team so competitive. I am good mates with Alex Lowes and it was great to hang out. I think he is going to really surprise a lot of people this year. Eugene Laverty also rode awesome, winning his first race on a Suzuki. After being trackside watching, it has me even more excited to get on my bike next week in Spain when we go testing.

It’s only a few days now until we jump on the bird and fly away from this warm Australian weather back to the cold in England, but hopefully it will be warm when we get to Spain next week.
I’ll report back next week from Spain when I finally get to throw my leg over my Tyco Suzuki.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.