Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Cody Webb and Hells Gate

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Cody #Webb and Hells Gate

Press Release;
Paso Robles, Ca

American #Beta racer Cody Webb took a trip overseas to compete in the Hells Gate Extreme Enduro held in the Tuscany hills near the city of Lucca. The event has proven to be one of the most challenging extreme Enduros known to man. The race consist of an afternoon qualifier that is said to be more brutal than any normal Hare Scramble with a night race being the most difficult of all.

On lap three, Webb was battling with second place rider Jonny Walker when he had a bad fall off a rock ledge almost knocking him out. Webb was one of only four riders to start the fourth lap however with his bell being rung and a badly bruised hand, the Californian could not make up the time needed to stay on the lead time. Riders are stopped during the night race as soon as they become more than 30 minutes behind the leader. Webb was listed in third at the end of the race.
Webb describes the race, "This years Hell's Gate was the toughest I've ridden by far. I came into the event with much confident after my King of Motos victory and was looking forward to a positive result on my factory Beta 300 RR. I qualified well in third and had a tough time figuring out the slick conditions. In the extreme portion of the race, I started out well catching Walker and battling back and forth for a while. On the third lap I had a horrendous crash down a waterfall taking all the wind out of my sails. It was difficult to recover and I only got one more lap in. I was flagged off the course while running third since I fell too far behind the leader. An unfortunate event ruined my chances of a solid podium finish. My next extreme event to look forward to now is Erzberg."
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.