Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

STEWART RE-SIGNS FOR YOSHIMURA SUZUKI

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

STEWART RE-SIGNS FOR #YOSHIMURA #SUZUKI

Team Suzuki Press Office – February 13.

Yoshimura Suzuki Factory Racing has today extended the contract with multi-time Supercross/ Motocross Champion James Stewart for another year.

Stewart joined Yoshimura Suzuki mid-season in 2012 and will continue to race the championship-winning Yoshimura Suzuki RM-Z450 in the premier 450 classes in both AMA Supercross and AMA Motocross through 2015.

“Working with James has been a tremendously gratifying experience,” said Yoshimura Suzuki Factory Racing Team Manager Mike Webb. “We’ve really begun gelling as a team and I feel like we’re just now approaching our true potential. Everyone at Yoshimura Suzuki is looking forward to working with James through the 2014 and 2015 racing seasons; and possibly beyond.”

Last weekend, Stewart celebrated his first 2014 victory with his win at the San Diego Supercross. That result marked his 46th career Supercross victory and moved him-up a position in the series’ overall championship points. Additionally this year, Stewart has raced his Yoshimura Suzuki RM-Z450 to three heat race wins and two second-place finishes in Supercross.

“I’m really happy to keep racing with Yoshimura Suzuki,” said Stewart. “It was great to get that first win at San Diego last weekend. I feel more-comfortable than ever with the team and we’ve gotten the set-up on the Yoshimura Suzuki RM-Z450 dialed-in to where I feel really good on the bike. This year, we’ve made a lot of progress as a team and I’m looking forward to keeping that momentum going through the rest of the year and next season.”

Yoshimura Suzuki Factory Racing’s next event is the seventh round of the 2014 AMA/ FIM World Supercross Championships on Saturday, February 15th at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.