Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

KTM Racing News Sunday Feb 9

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

@KTM #Racing News Sunday Feb 9

Taddy blasts to victory in Barcelona SuperEnduro
Red Bull KTM’s Taddy Blazusiak laid the groundwork for yet another SuperEnduro titile on Sunday night in Barcelona, when he won all three of the Elite Finals to take a comfortable overall victory.

Taddy was joined on the podium by KTM factory teammate Jonny Walker of Britain, who took a strong second place with a 5-2-2 result in the three finals. Walker also won the Super Pole and was consistently the fastest man on the track. Both Blazusiak and Walker rode KTM 4-stroke machines for the Barcelona outing.

“Both of our riders were in great form tonight. They were very strong and they made no major mistakes. I can say they gave it 100 percent,” said KTM Team Manager Alex Doringer. “ Taddy was particularly impressive, especially in the second final where riders have to start in the reverse order. He had already taken the lead after the second corner.”

Blazusiak and Walker 1-2 in Barcelona

Taddy bags 3 wins in Elite class Rd. 5

09/02 2014

Meo finishes second in Enduropale du Tourquet Beach Race classic
KTM factory rider Antoine Meo on Sunday finished a close second in the Enduropale du Tourquet classic beach race on the rain and wind swept beach of this French resort after leading for much of the three-hour event. It was only the second time Meo had raced the Enduropale. He finished fourth in 2013 in his debut ride.

Antoine Meo: "I would have liked to win. That was my objective and I am a little disappointed that we didn’t make it but I had a crash on the last lap and I lost the contact with the leader.”

Meo, the current E1 World Champion, rode the KTM 450 in the race and said it has been a great experience and excellent mental and physical training for the coming Enduro World Championships.

Meo finishes 2nd in grueling Enduropale

Tough 3-hour ride in soft wet sans

09/02 2014

Carioli maintains perfect scorecard at Italian International MX Championships
Red Bull KTM Factory Racing’s multi MX1 World Champion Antonio Cairoli continued his pre- MXGP preparation this weekend with another outing to the Italian International MX Championship. Riding in front of his home crowd in Noto, Sicily, Cairoli put on another dazzling display to come away with another perfect scorecard.

Cairoli dominated both the MX1 and Elite classes in sharp form having cleaned up in all four of his races in the two rounds of the Italian International Championship so far staged. He won his MX1 outing by a margin of 14 seconds and was first across the line in the Elite class, 18 seconds in front of second placed Jeremy van Horebeek.

It was also a good day out for Cairoli’s MX2 factory teammate Jordi Tixier who was a clear winner in the MX2 race and the top MX2 finished in the combined Elite class, where the day’s top MX1 riders race together on a mixed starting grid with the top from MX2
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.