Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

TICKLE RACES TO 8TH AT ANAHEIM SX OPENER

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

TICKLE RACES TO 8TH AT #ANAHEIM SX OPENER

Team #Suzuki Press Office – January 9.

RCH Racing Soaring Eagle Suzuki rider Broc Tickle raced to eighth place in the opening round of the 2014 AMA/ FIM Supercross Championship at Angel Stadium in California at the weekend and aims for more at this weekend’s second round in Phoenix.

Tickle and team-mate Josh Hill, qualified for the Main Event on their RM-Z450 Suzuki’s in second and fourth places respectively; sporting new Fox Racing gear for the 2014 series, and scoring eighth and 18th respectively.

Said Tickle: “The race went good and all-in-all it was a good night. But I have more to prove to myself and the team: I got arm-pump mid-way through the race and instead of pushing too hard, I rode through it. I’m looking forward to improving on my results in Phoenix.”

Hill pulled off the track half-way through due to a sore back and finished 18th.

Said Hill: “I’m not too happy with the way everything went this weekend. The team and I have worked way too hard in the off-season for these results. I tweaked my back a little four days before the race which threw a wrench into Saturday, but there are no excuses; I’m going to keep my head down and work hard to get the results we deserve and I’m looking forward to Phoenix now.”

The RCH Racing Soaring Eagle Suzuki heads to Phoenix for Round 2 this weekend, January 11th, at Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona.

The RCH Racing Soaring Eagle pit will be active with plenty of entertainment attractions for the fans to engage with including the Suzuki Holeshot Experience, autograph-signings by the team at 3pm local time; and the chance to enter and win a three-night/ four-day all-expenses-paid getaway to Soaring Eagle & Resort in Mt. Pleasant, MI.

Anaheim 1 450 Supercross Results:

1. Ken Roczen (KTM)
2. Ryan Dungey (KTM)
3. Chad Reed (Kawasaki)
4. Ryan Villopoto (Kawasaki)
5. Justin Barcia (Honda)
6. Justin Brayton (Yamaha)
7. Josh Grant (Yamaha)
8. Broc Tickle (RCH Suzuki)
9. Andrew Short (KTM)
10. Jake Weimer (Kawasaki)
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.