Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Chris Hollis Confirmed For CDR Yamaha Off Road

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Chris #Hollis Confirmed For #CDR #Yamaha Off Road

Former Australian Off Road Champion, Chris Hollis, will be back on Yamaha with the powerful CDR Yamaha Off- Road team for the 2014 season.

Hollis, from New South Wales, returns to the brand where he made his name in off road racing and he is 100% motivated and already preparing for the 2014 season on board the all-mighty WR450F.

After finishing the 2013 AORC season in second place outright and the winner of the E2 class, Hollis struck up a deal with Craig Dack of CDR Yamaha and couldn't be happier about his association with the team.

"Although CDR Yamaha are new to the off road scene, they already have set the benchmark for off road teams in Australia and I feel good about signing with the team and my 2014 prospects. I see what they have done in motocross in Australia and already their presence in off road has had a huge impact.

"I'm back on the Yamaha WR450F, which is a bike I gel with and have had great success with in the past and we have already started some testing and development with the bike and I'm really enjoy riding it.

"It's great to be working with such a professional team and my focus now is solely on trying to ride my best and hopefully return some success to the team and Yamaha.

"It's also pretty cool that myself and Dan Milner are on the same team as we get along really well and have a healthy friendship and rivalry that will only help us improve," Hollis ends.

After a record breaking first year in the local off road racing scene that included victory in the AORC and the A4DE, team owner Craig Dack is looking forward to working with the 1-2 punch that Hollis and Milner form for season 2014.

"When a rider of Chris' statues comes on the market, we were very interested in speaking with him. He is a previous AORC winner, has had success on Yamaha in the past and only still in his twenties, he is in the prime of his career.

"I'm impressed not only with the way he rides but also the way he conducts himself and already in some preliminary testing he has shown good speed and provided plenty of positive comments about the bike.

"Together with Daniel, I think both riders form a great team and we look forward to assisting both riders achieve their goals for 2014," Dack concludes.

The CDR Yamaha Off Road team will focus on the Australian Off Road Championship, The Australian 4 Day Enduro as well as selected EnduroX or international events, if selected. Their season gets underway in February with some EnduroX events before the AORC kicks off in March.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.