totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Husqvarna confirmed for MOTO EXPO Brisbane along with Austra

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

@Husqvarna confirmed for @MOTOEXPO #Brisbane along with Australia's best #stunt #riders

Momentum continues to build for the inaugural MOTO EXPO Brisbane with the new look Husqvarna range and Australia's best streetbike freestyle stunt bike riders set to be part of the March 21-23 event at Brisbane's RNA Showgrounds.

Husqvarna Australia (HQVA) is the latest motorcycle manufacturer to pledge its support for MOTO EXPO, confirming they will exhibit the all-new range within Australia for the first time.

HQVA Pty Ltd General Manager Jeff Leisk said they were excited to be presenting a brand new range of motocross and enduro models to the Australian public.

"We're really looking forward to showing the Queensland motorcycle community the new generation of the historic Husqvarna brand.

"We'll present a brand new range of motocross and enduro models with state of the art technology that will see Husqvarna reaffirmed as a leader in the Australian off road market."

Event patrons will also be able to enjoy daily demonstrations from Australia's top three streetbike freestyle stunt riders Matt Mingay (Harley) Lukey Luke (KTM) & Dave McKenna (Yamaha).

The trio, who are renowned for their prowess to do the seemingly impossible on their two-wheeled machines, are excited to be part of the inaugural event.

Stuntz Inc founder Matt Mingay praised event organisers and said he was looking forward to performing in Brisbane.

"It's always great to perform in Brisbane," Mingay said. "The new MOTO EXPO's will be huge, Troy Bayliss Events have provided a first class area so I can give it 100% for the big crowds expected.

"I will have all my toys on display and have some big announcements coming soon that everyone at MOTO EXPO can enjoy. Stay tuned."

Acknowledging he was excited to be riding alongside Mingay again, LLStunt's Luke Follacchio said crowds could expect to see great shows all weekend.

"I am looking forward to heading to MOTO EXPO Brisbane," Follacchio said. "Expect to see some great stunt shows all weekend, including mixing it up with Matt Mingay.

"You might even see me tearing up the main arena on Saturday night during the Baylisstic Scramble."

Yamaha factory rider Dave McKenna will do a series of solo demonstrations as well as educational displays.

"I am super excited to be part of the first ever MOTO EXPO! It's gearing up to be the kind of event that we all have been waiting for," McKenna explained.

"I'm so rapt to have my own time slot to be able to give everyone first hand info on exactly what it takes to do what I do. The countdown is definitely on."

Moto Expo Event Manager Mark Petersen said it was not only a huge coup to have the all-new Husqvarna range on display for the first time in Australia but also to bring Australia's top three streetbike freestyle stunt riders together at one event.

"To have the top three streetbike freestyle stunt riders performing at MOTO EXPO will be phenomenal and it is just the start of a huge line-up of live entertainment we will be announcing over the coming months," Petersen said.

"We have created a bitumen arena to allow these to riders to demonstrate a great range of stunts.

"Matt and Luke will be doing shows together for the first time in years, it should be a real treat while Dave will let lose solo and will also be doing some great educational displays," Petersen continued.

MOTO EXPO is set to be the largest motorcycle exhibition ever seen in Queensland. Visitors can expect to see latest products and services on display with up to 100 exhibitors on display and an incredible interactive line-up.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.