Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Beaton And Dinsdale To Form GYTR Yamaha

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

@Beaton And @Dinsdale To Form @GYTR #Yamaha

Australian 13-14 years 125cc champion, Jed Beaton, will join incumbent member Joel Dinsdale, at the GYTR Yamaha MXD team for season 2014.

Beaton, based in Gippsland Victoria, makes the step up to senior racing and into the MXD ranks with the GYTR Yamaha team. The quiet, yet likable 16 year old made huge improvements in his racing during the 2013 season and only a mid-season injury stopped him claiming more championships. He was a standout racer at the Australian Junior Motocross Championships and is an exciting addition to Yamaha's motocross development team.

"I was so excited when I got the phone call and offered the ride with the GYTR Yamaha team," Beaton offered. "My brother Ross raced for the team a few years ago so I already know all the guys in the team and I know just how hard they work so I couldn't say yes fast enough.

"I already have the new 2014 YZ250F and love it and have started work on being a better rider next season. I know it's a big step from racing juniors to MXD but with this team behind me and all the experience they have, I just want to do the best I can for them and keep climbing the ladder,"

Joel Dinsdale returns to the team for his second year in MXD and looking to learn from the mistakes made in 2013. The 17 year old from Mackay in Queensland won four races in 2013, highlighted by a day of domination at Broadford. Often the fastest rider on the track, Dinsdale made too many on track errors to be in contention for the championship, compounded after injuring his hand at the second last round in Toowoomba.

Now fully fit and only recently back on the bike, Dinsdale wants to improve on his 2013 season and prove himself to be a fast and consistent racer.

"I'm really looking forward to 2014 and so happy to be back on my bike and riding again. My hand is now back to 100% and I have just started to get back into my riding and training.

"I learned a lot in 2013 and I now understand the importance of each and every race. Sure, I want to win races and will try every time I pull up to a start gate but to win a championship I need points every time I go on the track. I want to be fast, but I need to be smarter," Dinsdale ends.

"Both Jed and Joel have come through the Yamaha Junior Racing program and now form a very strong MXD team for 2014," states team Manager, Scott Bishop. "Both guys are extremely talented and hard-working riders and the team looks forward to working with them and sharing our knowledge and experience with them."

The GYTR Yamaha team are working full steam ahead for the opening round of the 2014 MX Nationals to be held at Broadford, Victoria on March 30.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.