Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

JOSH WATERS BLOG

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

JOSH WATERS #BLOG

Team #Suzuki Press Office – December 8.

New #Tyco Suzuki BSB rider Josh Waters is back on a GSX-R1000 for 2014 after spending Christmas at home in Australia.

I'm really excited for the 2014 season. As most people would know, next year I’m racing in the most-competitive domestic championship in the world, the British Superbike Championship and the thing I'm really excited about is that I'll be riding for Tyco Suzuki and getting back on a GSX-R!

Back home in Australia, I rode for Team Suzuki for seven years and every one of them was really good for me. I know next year isn't going to be easy, the championship and circuits are very tough, but I know I'm with a great team and I'm on a bike I'm really looking forward to riding.

I've been home for just over a month now and it's been great to see all my family and friends! The weather is great at this time of the year in my home town and it's been really good training outside with my mates. I've also got back into the real world and have been doing a bit of work which has been not bad either.

My brother Brodie has taken up racing Speedway. He’s going really good and it's been really cool going to the races and helping out in the pits and getting my racing-fix while in the off-season.

Early next year, myself and my fiancée Virginia are tying the knot which is something we are very excited about. We have been busy getting everything ready and both of us can't wait for the day!

I hope everyone has a great Christmas and New Year! I look forward to reporting back once I've had a ride on my Tyco Suzuki GSX-R1000. Take care!
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.