Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

MACKENZIE RE-SIGNS TYCO SUZUKI SUPERSPORT

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

#MACKENZIE RE-SIGNS #TYCO #SUZUKI SUPERSPORT

Team Suzuki Press Office – December 2.

Tyco Suzuki has confirmed that talented young Scottish rider Taylor Mackenzie will continue as the team’s sole British Supersport class representative in 2014, aboard its GSX-R600.

In only his second season in British Supersport this term, ‘TMac’ as he’s known to the paddock regulars, finished a creditable 10th in the championship standings. His best finish was fifth place at Donington Park, but also posted a strong sixth place at Snetterton and led his first British Supersport race at Brands Hatch on the final day of the season.

Delighted to be back on the Tyco Suzuki GSX-R600 for a second successive season in 2014, the 20-year-old said: “I’ve got ‘man flu’ after working at the NEC bike show, but yeah I can’t wait to get back on the GSX-R600 and work with Tyco Suzuki for a second year.

“It’s the first time in my career that I’ve worked with the same team for two years in a row, just because I’ve been moving up classes all the time, so a second shot at it will be good.”

Reflecting on 2013, he added: “We made really good progress throughout the year, so there’s no reason why we can’t start next year where we finished off at Brands, which was towards the sharp end. I’m really looking forward to it.”

Team Manager Philip Neill added: “We are delighted to be working with Taylor and the Mackenzie family once again in 2014. He’s a young man with a lot of potential and fitted in seamlessly within the Tyco Suzuki set-up this season. He now has a year under his belt on GSX-R600 machinery and proved at Brands Hatch that he has all the ingredients to run at the front in 2014.”
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.