American Beta racer Cody Webb Second in Idaho!

Daily Motorcycle News has moved Here
totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

American Beta racer Cody Webb Second in Idaho!

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

#American #Beta racer Cody Webb Second in #Idaho!

American Beta racer Cody Webb took his Beta 300 RR to another podium finish in Idaho at round six of the AMA/Geico Endurocross series. The track was technical with an extremely difficult log turn that saw all riders struggle with including Webb which allowed Taddy Blazusiak to make a pass and take the win.

"I was excited coming into Boise to try and climb back up the standings in the Endurocross series. I had won the previous two races and my confidence and mental game has definitely been upped because of it. I felt great on my Beta 300 all day and the track was an awesome blend of jumps, rhythm sections, and technical difficulty. I rode near perfect in my heat race and qualified third via hot laps for my starting position in the main. I got a good jump on the start but quickly got swallowed up by Taddy and Brown. I was able to sneak through the inside in the first corner and come out third. From there I rode smart and consistent the first few laps being very patient. When I knew I had the chance, I pushed extra hard down the finish straightaway and parked Taddy on the inside of the corner. From there I pulled a little gap and was feeling great hoping to get my third straight win. Unfortunately I went down in the log turn and Taddy gained all the ground back on me. With adrenaline soaring I got caught up in our battle and started pumping up. Taddy got by me and I followed with striking distance for a few laps until I virtually couldn't even hold on anymore. I was so disappointed because it felt like I was going backwards. Can't wait until Vegas now to throw down another battle." Webb explains.

Webb and his Stillwell Performance Beta 300 RR in Idaho (Drew Ruiz photo)

Fellow teammate Max Gerston finished the main event in 11th after twisting his ankle in his heat race. He is looking forward to improving his result in Vegas.

Max Gerston finished 11th in the Main Event (Drew Ruiz photo)

Team manager Alan Stillwell is also ready for Vegas, "I am really pumped with the way Cody rode in Idaho. His speed was there, and he showed poise in waiting for a good spot to pass Taddy. We have the 300 RR working perfectly, and I can tell you the entire team is going into Vegas very hungry for the win!"

Cody Webb heads to the UK this weekend to compete in round one of the FIM Indoor World Super Enduro. He will be racing a Factory Beta 300 RR with support from the UK Beta Distributor (John Lampkin Imports) as well as support from the Beta Factory.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.