Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

DUNLOP SIGNS FOR TYCO SUZUKI

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

#DUNLOP SIGNS FOR @TYCO #SUZUKI

Team Suzuki Press Office – November 12.

Tyco Suzuki has signed Irish road racer William Dunlop for the 2014 season to ride alongside Lincolnshire’s Guy Martin in the ‘Big Three’ International Road Races – The North West 200, Isle of Man TT and Ulster Grand Prix.

In addition, the talented 28-year-old Ballymoney rider will also take-in a selection of national road races and will partner Martin at the Southern 100 in July aboard a full stable of GSX-R machinery decked-out in Tyco Suzuki livery.

Dunlop, who joined the Superbike ‘130mph Club’ at this year’s Isle of Man TT, complimenting his Supersport Race 1 podium - after which he took victory in the second Supersport race at the Ulster Grand Prix – is delighted at the prospect of joining his local Northern Ireland-based team for 2014.

William Dunlop:

“Now that I have it all signed off I’m pretty excited to be honest. I know how fast the Tyco Suzuki GSX-R600 is having followed Guy Martin this year at the Southern 100 and his results on the Superbike at the Ulster Grand Prix speak for themselves. I never expected to be riding for Hector and Philip this year but it just shows you what can happen in racing, and now that I am, I can’t wait to get started.”

Philip Neill – Team Manager:

“We are very pleased to complete our road racing line-up for 2014. It was a fairly last-minute agreement with William, but one that we are delighted to announce, and our goal is now to help him achieve his first Isle of Man TT victory in 2014. As well as the three internationals, we will also compete in a number of national events with him next season.

“He’s a very talented rider and I believe he’s now at the right stage of his career to challenge for victories at all three internationals - and not just in the 600 class I might add - as he’s also a very good Superbike rider.”
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.