Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Milner Returns To CDR Yamaha Off Road For 2014

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Milner Returns To @CDR #Yamaha Off Road For 2014

After a stunning 2013 season and taking the off-road world by storm, Victorian enduro ace and current Australian Off-Road Champion, Daniel Milner, has extended his relationship with the CDR Yamaha Off Road team for another season.

22 year old Milner re-signed with the highly regarded Yamaha team and has again set himself some huge goals for the 2014 season.

"2013 has been such a great year for me and I achieved results that I could only dream about just two years ago. Together with Craig and the entire CDR Yamaha crew, we have forged a fun and successful relationship that we both want to continue for a long time to come.

"I had the chance to talk to a few teams both here and overseas but the support and commitment from CDR off road and Yamaha Australia made the decision easy for me. They have the same goals and desire as me but also enjoy going to work each and every day.

"I look forward to another successful year with the CDR Off Road Yamaha team and hope to add several more championship plates to their wall," Milner ends.

Milner will again compete in the Australian Off-Road Championship (AORC), the Australian 4 Day Enduro (A4DE), Hattah and Endurocross events in 2014 as well as some international events if selected or time permits. It's a busy schedule, but Milner wouldn't have it any other way.

"I love to race; that's why I ride and the events CDR and myself have planned for 2014 will keep us active and in the heat of the battle. We both want to represent the Yamaha brand at the highest level and the best way to do that is race and win at the highest profile events."

CDR Yamaha are excited to have Milner back on board for the 2014 season and armed with a years' worth of experience working together, CDR owner Craig Dack, expects the relationship to continue to flourish.

"Daniel has really matured over the past 12 months, both on and off the bike. As an athlete, he now understands the commitment it takes to be a professional racer and his results in 2013 certainly prove he has the work ethic.

"His riding has also improved along with his attitude off the track. He is an established and well respected racer in the Australian off road community and we are proud to have him represent the Yamaha and CDR brands," Dack explains.

"After his success at the ISDE, Daniel was aggressively pursued by race teams from all around the world but elected to stay with us, so we are extremely happy with his decision and his commitment to Yamaha," Dack ends.

While the final decision on what classes will compete in during 2014 hasn't yet been made, he will no doubt line up on a range of the top shelf Yamaha racing equipment.

"I have ridden both the 2014 YZ250F and YZ450F and they are amazing bikes," Milner said. "We are yet to work out exactly what I will ride but I will probably race both of these bikes at some stage in 2014 and I know they are the best in class."
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.