Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Introducing the New 2014 Kawasaki Z1000

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Introducing the New 2014 #Kawasaki #Z1000

The new 2014 Kawasaki Z1000 motorcycle prowls the roads with a serious attitude and hard-hitting performance. The retuned engine offers an exhilarating response at any RPM, and an enhanced front suspension featuring the state-of-the-art Separate Function Fork-Big Piston (SFF-BP) that is tuned to cope with the extreme forces of riding. Sporting aggressive naked bike styling, the Z1000's savage power and street fighter attitude growls as it attacks the streets.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

zigzag
Rookie
Rookie
Years Riding: 22
My Motorcycle: 2011 Harley-Davidson Fat-Bob

Re: Introducing the New 2014 Kawasaki Z1000

#2 Unread post by zigzag »

Where are the pics on TMW.
And by the same time where are the pics / informations about the Kawasaki w800 ?
Thank You

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

zigzag wrote:Where are the pics on TMW.
And by the same time where are the pics / informations about the Kawasaki w800 ?
Thank You
You'll have to be patient. I'm going as fast as I can with the 2014 models right now as it takes 20-40 mins to put up each bike as I have to hand type, photo resize and create each page. I'll try to have them up on Monday, but I've assigned Monday to put up the 2014 Yamaha's that are out. The Z1000 wasn't announced before the 5th so it took me by surprise and I thought it was a UK only bike, but I think it's not coming to the USA (have to verify that**) but it is coming to Canada. The W800 I'm sure is just a UK bike.

I have up about 40 2014 Kawasaki models right now: http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/motorcyc ... wasaki.htm

Will be up soon my friend and it will be worth the weight as I put up the best stuff that no other site has (inc Kawasaki). :D

Mike

** Yes it IS coming to the USA, but its not fully up on their site right now.

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

zigzag wrote:Where are the pics on TMW.
Thank You
Ok, I spend some time tonight (Sunday night) putting up the new 2014 Kawasaki Z1000 and Z1000SE as I know you were quite interested in seeing them: http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/motorcyc ... wasaki.htm

I think you will enjoy some of the really unique photos I got from Canadian, American and UK media sites. Enjoy!

Mike