Honda offers even more choice with 11 new or upgraded models

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

#Honda offers even more choice with 11 new or upgraded models for UK in 2014

Four complete new models
Two new stylish 650cc machines with in-line 4 engine
New CTX1300 with distinctive custom cruiser look
Next evolution of the NC series
New directions for VFR800F and CBR1000RR Fireblade

Honda reveals its new motorcycle line-up for 2014, expanding its uniquely wide and varied range with eleven new or upgraded machines.

The new additions highlight Honda’s tradition of technical innovation and ongoing desire to attract more customers – in particular young customers – to the world of motorcycling.

New for 2014 are the CBR1000RR Fireblade SP, CB650F, CBR650F and CTX1300. A further seven machines are significantly upgraded for 2014: VFR800F, Crosstourer, CBR1000RR Fireblade, Integra, NC750X, NC750S and CBR300R.

Honda’s 2014 line-up contains a number of elements to offer even greater choice to motorcyclists of every type and experience level:

CTX1300
A distinctive custom cruiser, offering a unique combination of comfort and technology.

CBR650F and CB650F
A stylish new middleweight pair with a new in-line 4 cylinder engine, offering a new entry point into Honda’s four cylinder engine range.

CBR1000RR Fireblade and CBR1000RR Fireblade SP
Further engine enhancements for Honda’s Super Sport flagship, plus a new special edition equipped with Öhlins suspension and Brembo brakes for even sharper circuit performance.

CBR300R
More power and torque from a bigger capacity engine, and Fireblade-inspired styling for the motorcycle that represents the first step into Honda’s Super Sport line-up.

Integra, NC750X and NC750S
The trio of New Concept models introduced in 2011 receive further utility enhancements and an increase in engine capacity for more power and torque and even better fuel consumption.

VFR800F and Crosstourer
Two of Honda’s V4 models are significantly enhanced for 2014.

The Crosstourer receives further technological upgrades including Honda’s new 3-stage Selectable Torque Control system; the VFR800F sports tourer is given a totally new look and a host of upgrades including ABS, heated grips, adjustable seat and self-cancelling indicators.

With this wide range of new machines for 2014, Honda once again underlines its commitment to offering customers the greatest possible choice of machinery, all with the company’s renowned build quality and durability.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

Hanson
Legendary 300
Legendary 300
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 3
My Motorcycle: 2014 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Re: Honda offers even more choice with 11 new or upgraded mo

#2 Unread post by Hanson »

It looks like Honda is going to update the NC700X and with a new model, the NC750X. Hopefully, ABS will be standard, or at least available as an option independent of the automatic transmission.

I have given the NC700X some serious consideration and it is a rather unique motorcycle designed for everyday commuting with some great features, but I have never loved this bike. I really like the lockable storage compartment as it gives me a secure place to store my SIG when I am at work. I also like the low center of gravity and the fantastic fuel economy.

Honda is doing a great job by bring a range of new models to market.
ImageImage

Haled
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Years Riding: 5
My Motorcycle: R-15

#3 Unread post by Haled »

Hanson wrote:It looks like Honda is going to update the NC700X and with a new model, the NC750X. Hopefully, ABS will be standard, or at least available as an option independent of the automatic transmission.

I have given the NC700X some serious consideration and it is a rather unique motorcycle designed for everyday commuting with some great features, but I have never loved this bike. I really like the lockable storage compartment as it gives me a secure place to store my SIG when I am at work. I also like the low center of gravity and the fantastic fuel economy.

Honda is doing a great job by bring a range of new models to market.
this news is really very effective for me. because it is my passion to know about this news. i always want to be updated myself. i think you provide us important notification and share it for our future benefit.

Hanson
Legendary 300
Legendary 300
Years Riding: 3
My Motorcycle: 2014 Suzuki V-Strom 650

#4 Unread post by Hanson »

Haled wrote: this news is really very effective for me. because it is my passion to know about this news. i always want to be updated myself. i think you provide us important notification and share it for our future benefit.
The vast majority of credit all goes to Mike, Mr. Total Motorcycle, and yes, he does a great job.
ImageImage

LowFlyerXX
Rookie
Rookie
Years Riding: 35
My Motorcycle: 1000

#5 Unread post by LowFlyerXX »

Honda is making it really hard for me to stay loyal.. After nearly 30 years on a "Honda", I am leaving and buying maybe a Kawi or even considering Aprilia. Had one of their greatest, the Blackbird, but now, I can not find replacement. Too bad, but maybe they will revive some great models in larger "cc" class..