Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Nez Parker joins Buildbase Honda for 2014

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Nez Parker joins #Buildbase #Honda for 2014

29 October 2013, 10:31

Buildbase Honda is pleased to announce the signing of Nez Parker for the 2014 season in the MX1 class. The former Grand Prix point’s scorer will campaign aboard the Honda CRF450R.

Following an injury struck start to 2013; Parker returned to competitive racing towards the end of this season and produced a string of strong results. These strong results included a number of top 5 finishes, along with a 5th overall in both the Maxxis British Championship and the Red Bull Pro Nationals.

For 2014, Nez Parker will be competing in the Maxxis ACU British Motocross Championship, Red Bull Pro Nationals Championship and the Phoenix Tools Premier MX Championship.

Dave Thorpe
Nez is a strong and fastest young rider, who has a proven track record with GP points scoring results to match. Since his return from injury late in the season, Nez has produced a string of impressive results, which after a solid winter of testing and training we hope to be able to build upon.

Nez Parker
It's not every day that a World Champion approaches you with the chance to ride for his team, it's an unreal opportunity! I have rode Honda's a few years back and feel at home on the bike. With Dave and the whole of the Buildbase Honda team behind me, I'm looking forward to the 2014 season.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.