Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Cody Webb Wins his Second in a Row!

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Cody #Webb Wins his Second in a Row!

Factory Beta racer Cody Webb proved that his last win was no fluke by taking the top spot in round five of the AMA Geico Endurocross series last Saturday in Everett, Washington. This makes it two in a row for the California native.

Mike Brown stretched out a four second lead after the first lap. Webb came out of the first corner in third making a swift pass on second before the end of the first lap. The Beta rider continued to click off consistent lap times despite fighting arm pump. Webb was on Brown's rear fender with two laps to go when he forced a pass on the inside of a log turn to take the lead and the win.

"After my my first victory in Denver I wanted to prove to myself and everyone else that it wasn't a fluke. I had a great night in Everett getting my second win in a row. I felt great on the track all day and I thought the course was a good mix for all the riders. I struggled with one portion of the track compared to some of the other top guys, but was able to gain ground in other sections. I qualified fastest hot lap right before the main, giving me first gate pick and I came out of the first turn in third. From there I battled with Taylor Robert back and forth behind Mike Brown, who already pulled a large lead. My arms became very fatigued and I had horrible arm pump, but I noticed Brown was lacking his normal intensity and must've been feeling the same. I took advantage of that with my lightweight two stroke 300 RR and made a pass on the inside right before the white flag. From there I rode smart and got my second straight win. It felt so great to win again and to know that I belong at the top." Webb explains.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.