Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Moto GP, Moto 2, Moto 3 to be represented at 2014 Troy Bayli

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

#MotoGP, #Moto2, #Moto3 to be represented at 2014 Troy @Bayliss Classic

IDM Superbike and Moto GP rider Damian Cudlin is the latest international rider confirmed to participate in the Troy Bayliss Classic at Taree Motorcycle Club on January 18, 2014.

Cudlin, who sits second in the IDM Superbike Championship, was recently seconded by the Paul Bird Motorsport's Team to contest the final four rounds of the 2013 MotoGP season.

"I am really excited to have been invited back to compete in the Troy Bayliss Classic again, especially after the fun I had last year," Cudlin said.

The 30 year old, is one of three Australians competing at this weekend's Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix that will return to Australia in January, for the second running of the iconic dirt track event.

Moto 2 rider Ant West and Moto 3 rider Jack Miller are also firm favourites to do well in front of a home crowd this weekend. The trio will contest their respective classes this weekend but come January 18, will line up on the grid together.

Event organiser Troy Bayliss said it was the return to grass roots style racing that appealed to these elite racers.

"The majority of riders competing in the classic started racing on various dirt tracks around Australia," Bayliss said. "The races are short, fast and in Taree 12 on a grid. It is exciting to race and the spectators really create a great atmosphere."

Tickets are currently on sale and are expected to sell out fast. The Troy Bayliss Classic presented by Insure My Ride and MOTO EXPO will also include a number of support categories including Junior Flat Track, ATV's, Sidecars and Senior Flat Track.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.