Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

The Beta Team Grows

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

The #Beta Team Grows

The Beta factory is happy to announce two-time World #Enduro champion Johnny Aubert will be a part of their factory race team for 2014. Aubert will compete in the World Enduro Championship aboard his Factory-prepped Beta 450 RR.

Aubert explains why he switched brands, "I took time to think about the various alternatives which were proposed to me.", explains Johnny. I had a very good feeling with Lapo Bianchi, BETA MOTOR CEO, a passionate who has great ambitions for his Brand and Fabrizio Dini, Team Manager, who is both an old friend and teammate. I am happy to bring them my experience and help BETA to prove their racing competitiveness!"

The Frenchman will help with the development of the entire off road range along with teammate Luis Correia.

Johnny Aubert is on a Beta for 2014. (

Related news from this side of the pond, Swedish racer Robert Kvarnstrom (Pronounced Karnstrom) will compete in the last two GNCC's in the competitive XC1 class aboard his Factory Beta 350 RR. The 23 year old from Sweden is looking to gain some experience from the fast and rough GNCC tracks. Kvarnstrom joins Beta factory rider Justin Sode for the last two events on the schedule.

"We all thought is would be a great idea to bring Robert over here to race in America. He is an up and coming racer with a bunch of talent and for sure has the speed to get the job done. He just finished the World Enduro championship as well as the ISDE in Italy and we felt it was a great fit to have him fly over to contest the last two rounds." explains Beta marketing manager Tim Pilg.

Young Swedish racer Robert Kvarnstrom will take on the GNCC

Kvarnstrom will race his Factory Beta 350 RR in the XC1 class this weekend
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.