Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Strong Offers on Adventure, Touring and Off-road Models from

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Strong Offers on #Adventure, #Touring and Off-road Models from #Honda

Honda (UK) is closing out the summer season by introducing a range of strong new offers on popular motorcycles and scooters in the range.

All variants of Honda’s revered touring and adventure models - the Crosstourer and VFR1200F/FD - are now offered on a 0% Personal Contract Plan (PCP) over a term of 37 months. This means that monthly payments can be as low as £119* for Crosstourer and £129** for VFR1200FD. That European tour you've been dreaming of can now become a reality.

With commuting costs spiralling and heavy traffic congestion becoming a daily burden, there’s never been a better time to consider getting onto two-wheels for your commute. And why not do it with class, on Honda’s continentally styled SH125i (non-ABS). It can be ridden away for as little as £82.15 a month, with just a £99 deposit***. To create an even more attractive proposition, Honda is offering £150 cashback on the SH125i (non-ABS) model.

For those that prefer dirt to tarmac, Honda continues to offer all 150cc, 250cc and 450cc off-road CRF models at 0% APR, over 24 months. This includes the critically acclaimed new-for-2014 CRF250R and the updated CRF450R. The recently announced range of special edition models are also equally as inviting, with the Buildbase and Muscle Milk ‘specials’ (CRF250R & CRF450R) also available on 0% APR over 24 months, with only a 10% deposit required.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.