Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Milner Takes E2 Class Victory on Yamaha 450 at 88th ISDE

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Milner Takes E2 Class #Victory on #Yamaha 450 at 88th @ISDE

Australian Daniel Milner proved to be the man to beat on his Yamaha 450 4-stroke machine through the challenging 88th edition of the Six Days of Enduro event in Sardegna that wrapped up with the final challenges today.

With over 630 competitors from 36 countries, the competition was tough, but not too tough for the Yamaha 450. Milner completed days one and three as the fastest rider overall and came in second on day two. Two fifth places followed on day four and five before a difficult last day saw the Australian come home in 20th overall.

The strong results delivered a win in the E2 class for Milner and puts him second overall in the event after six days. His results also brought the Australian team home in fourth position.

Daniel Milner

Yamaha 450 4-stroke

“Everything went really well, I’ve been loving riding the Yamaha 450. We’ve been pushing hard, conditions have been pretty dusty hard but fairly similar to back home in Australia so all good. I’m really happy with the bike and the team support, it’s been faultless.”
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.