Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Adam Chatfield returning to race Arenacross with Buildbase H

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Adam @Chatfield returning to race #Arenacross with #Buildbase @Honda

The Arenacross UK Championship is returning in early 2014 with an extended calendar of dates and venues and reigning Pro Class champion Adam Chatfield will also return to defend his title with Buildbase Honda.

Since his highly successful Arenacross campaign in early 2013, aboard the Buildbase Honda – in which he took two of the four victories on route to the title – Chatfield has been competing in Brazil and recently claimed the National Arenacross Championship in that country.

Full of confidence, he is set to return to the 2014 Arenacross UK series and hit the ground running when the series kicks off with a double header at Belfast’s Odyssey Arena on January 17-18.

Adam Chatfield
I’m really happy to be defending my number 1 plate with Buildbase Honda. Last year’s series went well and I really enjoyed working with Ryan as my mechanic and the rest of the team. I know all the riders will be after taking the title away from me but I want to keep hold of it!

Dave Thorpe - team manager
It’s great news for the team. I know that Adam had other offers, so it's great that he has chosen Honda again. As the outdoor season draws to a close, we are already looking forward to the next challenge. We will begin testing when Adam returns from Brazil and will be looking to repeat last year’s success.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.