Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Milner Wins 2013 AORC With Round To Spare

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Milner Wins 2013 #AORC With Round To Spare

CDR #Yamaha Off Road racer Daniel Milner has claimed his second major championship for 2013 winning the Australian Off Road Championship after round 11, of 12, was completed today at Dungog, NSW.

The 22 year old Victorian entered round 11 with a comfortable points' margin over his nearest rival and needed only a smart and safe day at the penultimate round to clinch the series. Not satisfied to just ride around, Milner won the day Outright and locked up an historical championship victory claiming both Outright honours as well as the E1 class.

The 2013 season has proven to be a sensational year for Milner and his CDR Yamaha team, taking both major off road championships, the AORC and the A4DE, on board his all-conquering YZ250F.

"It's been an amazing year for me and the CDR Yamaha Off Road team," Milner said. "To win this championship on top of the A4DE has realised our goals when we first sat down at the start of the year and mapped out our plan.

"CDR Yamaha has been fantastic this year and it's been a pleasure to work with such a professional team. I can't thank them enough as well as my family and friends who have supported and encouraged me this season. This championship means a lot to me and I'm pretty pumped about it," Milner ends.

With a full round remaining and a host of class championships in the balance, a full report will follow at the completion of the weekend.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.