Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Buildbase Honda returns to Hawkstone Park for Red Bull actio

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

#Buildbase Honda returns to #Hawkstone Park for #RedBull action

29 August 2013, 16:28

Following a three week break from action the Buildbase Honda squad returns to Hawkstone Park this weekend for the sixth round of the Red Bull Pro Nationals.

Both Nico Aubin and Brad Anderson achieved podium finishes at the last round of the series at Canada Heights and the aim will be to continue this form. With just two rounds remaining, their sights will be set on securing race wins and valuable points in a bid to climb up the championship standings

The team’s last outing was at Hawkstone for the Maxxis Championship, where reigning Red Bull Pro Nationals Champion Aubin suffered a heavy crash. He has made a good recovery and aims to produce three strong results as he continues to challenge series leader Kristian Whatley for the 2013 title.

For Anderson, the Hawkstone round of the Maxxis was his first outing on the Buildbase Honda CRF450R in the sand. Since finishing 4th overall, he’s been busy preparing for a return to the deep sands and demanding hills of the Shropshire track and is ready to challenge for top honours this weekend.

Dave Thorpe (Team Manager)
Nico and Brad enjoy Hawkstone and they're both really good sand riders. We’ve also been able to learn from the recent trip to Hawkstone, so we’ll be looking to challenge for the top step of the podium with both riders.

Nico Aubin
I really love the track at Hawkstone, I have won races there in the past. After the disappointment of the last trip I hope to come out on top this time.

Brad Anderson
Hawkstone is one of my favourite tracks, and since the last visit three weeks ago I have been training a lot in the sand. I’m feeling really comfortable on the Honda in the sand and I think that I can turn it around and get the win this weekend.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.