Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Buoyant Frossard set for Swedish return

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Buoyant #Frossard set for #Swedish return

Monster Energy Yamaha were given a boost last week after re-evaluation of Steven Frossard’s right knee revealed minimal ligament damage and the fast Frenchman has now been given the all-clear to enter round ten of seventeen in the FIM Motocross World Championship – the Grand Prix of Sweden – this weekend.

Frossard was relieved to discover that his anterior cruciate ligament had not suffered any tear or rupture after definitive examinations. Some fluid remains in the joint but the 2011 MX1 world championship runner-up was assured this was of no major consequence. Frossard started riding his YZ450FM last Thursday and has since been pounding out the training motos without any adverse effects.

“A big weight off my shoulders,” said Frossard on the news. “I’m really happy to be back on the bike and to be able to ride like I want without any reaction from the knee. I was a bit careful in the beginning and the track was wet and slippery so no point to risking anything but I soon got back to a decent speed. I have no idea what to expect for Sweden. I’ve had very little luck so far this season and just want to go there and show some speed and enjoy the racing. I doubt I am near peak physical condition to go with the top guys over the full distance but some race mileage is the only way to get that back. I’m excited and pleased to be with the team again.”
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.