totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

The 4th Annual Charity Event For Angels Of East Africa Led B

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

The 4th Annual #Charity Event For Angels Of East Africa Led By Machine Gun Preacher, Sam Childers, Will Be Held Saturday June 22, 2013!

CENTRAL CITY, Pa., June 18, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Sam Childers, the Machine Gun Preacher, invites the public and supporters to join him and a host of special guests and celebrities for The 4th Annual Charity Event, benefiting the Angels of East Africa children's projects. The event, scheduled for Saturday June 22, 2013 will include a 2 ½ hour motorcycle ride around the beautiful Pennsylvania countryside, live bands, lunch and dinner and food vendors. A highlight of the event will be the drawing for the Machine Gun Preacher bike ridden by Gerald Butler in the Machine Gun Preacher movie depicting the life of Sam Childers.

The 4th Annual Charity Event is a family event so please bring the kids for the children's activities planned. Other activities include a sneak preview of the new Machine Gun Preacher documentary, lunch, a roast pig dinner and appearances by a host of celebrities: Mr. Outrageous, Al Burke, 16-time World Wrestling Pro Champ, Aaron Hendra, Gigi Gonaway, Sons of Thunder: Dan Foor, Russ Clear and Mark Robb, the strongest men in the world and Sam Childers, the Machine Gun Preacher.

"For me to sit here and give all kinds of excuses to make it right, I can't do. But what I want to ask everyone out there, everyone that has a child, everyone that has a brother, a sister: if your child or family member was abducted today, if a mad man came in, a terrorist came in, abducted your family member or your child and if I said to you I can bring your child home...does it matter how I bring them home?"
-- Sam Childers

Motorcycle ride fees are $20.00 for riders and $10 for passengers which includes lunch and dinner, the concert, the screening of the Machine Gun Preacher Documentary and other activities. Non-riders are $10.00 and children under 12 are free.

For more information regarding The 4th Annual Charity Event go to www.machinegunpreacher.org or call 800-757-0535.

The 4th Annual Charity Event benefiting the Angels of Africa, 11:00 A.M. – 11:00 PM, Saturday June 22, 2013, US Route 30, 7368 Lincoln Hwy, (Reels Corner) Central City, PA
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.