Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Yamaha lift covers off 2014 YZ range

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

#Yamaha lift covers off #2014 YZ range

http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/motorcyc ... Yamaha.htm

Saturday evening at the historic Maggiora circuit for the Italian Grand Prix saw the brand new 2014 YZ450F and 250F unveiled to the international press and many local fans with the factory Monster Energy team given the honours of uncovering the progressive new technology for the first time in Europe.

Joel Roelants, Dean Ferris, Christophe Charlier, Mel Pocock, Maxime Desprey as well as Yamaha Motor Europe representatives stood side-by-side for one of the most important Yamaha photo opportunities of the year, at the midway point of the FIM Motocross World Championship.

The feeling of nostalgia at Maggiora – back on the Grand Prix calendar for the first time this century and one of the special sites for motocross in Italy – was increased at the Yamaha event with the presence of Andrea Bartolini’s remarkable 1999 500cc World Championship winning YZ400f.

“It’s cool to see the new 450F for the first time and it definitely looks the part,” commented Ferris, scorer of two podium results this year with his works YZ250F, “I’ve heard good things about the engine and although I haven’t ridden it yet just seeing it now really makes me want to have a go.”

The 2014 YZ250F features a brand new rear-slanted fuel injected motor with ‘snaking’ exhaust pipe system while the larger brother boasts a new chassis and further mass centralisation with Yamaha’s most useable and tractable engine yet.

http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/motorcyc ... Yamaha.htm
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.