Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Beta and Bach Part Ways

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

#American @Beta and Chris #Bach have mutually agreed to part ways

Effective immediately American Beta and Chris Bach have mutually agreed to part ways.

Tim Pilg, American Beta Marketing Manager explains, "This was a very tough decision for our team as we feel Chris has potential however both our company and Chris were not pleased with the way things were going and we decided there was no reason to continue. I wish the best for Chris in the future in the GNCC series and beyond."

American Beta will continue full support for Cody Webb and Max Gerston in the AMA Enduro Cross series as well as Open A GNCC and Enduro rider Justin Sode. Clay Davies continues to compete in the National Hare and Hound series aboard his 498 RR.

Chris Bach describes, "Likewise, the decision was not an easy one. Much like American Beta, I have invested time and planned my year around our program. However, with both sides agreeing that the partnership had grown unhealthy over this time, it was decided we go our separate ways for the better of both parties. I hold no bad feelings for American Beta. It was a great opportunity and we both gave it 100%, and I look forward to seeing them succeed in the future."

American Beta is the sole US importer of high quality Beta motorcycles. Beta motorcycles are handcrafted in Florence, Italy offering a complete range of Off Road competition, Dual Sport as well as class-leading Mototrial motorcycles.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.