Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Good Luck-Bad Luck for Beta Team at GNCC

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Good Luck-Bad Luck for @Beta Team at #GNCC

Factory Beta racers had an up and down weekend at the Big Buck GNCC this past weekend. The up side saw Open A rider Justin Sode winning his first event for the season.

The 17 year old from Ohio had a huge crash early on however found the determination to push his Beta 350 to the front and take the win by almost two minutes over his closest rival.

Justin Sode on his Beta 350 RR (offroadviking.com photo)

"Temperatures were in the low 80's on Sunday. The track was very rough and offered everything from roots, creek jumps, and hill climbs. The dust made for poor visibility in certain sections. I got a decent start, had a pretty bad wreck on the first lap. I caught back up to the front of the pack quickly. With about an hour left of the race I made the pass for the lead. I just put my head down and pushed to gain a lead by 2 minutes". Sode explains.

XC1 pro rider Chris Bach had an off day first getting stuck in a mud hole for more than 15 minutes which ended his chances for a podium. After getting the bike free, the Indiana native put his head down and pushed hard until the third lap when he ripped the rear brake pedal off ultimately ending his day.

Chris Bach's sponsors include American Beta, Stillwell Performance, WMR, FMF, JGR Suspension, Maxxis, Fly, Sidi, Scott, Kal Gard lubricants, Hammer Nutrition, Fasstco, CV4, Regina, Trek Bicycles, Concept 2, Rockwell Timekeepers, Dirt Tricks, and Ride PG.

Justin Sode's sponsors include American Beta, Stillwell Performance, MX Motorsports, Kal Gard, FMF, HBD Graphics, Tucker Rocky, Arai, Answer, Dunlop, Scott Goggles, Formation Cementing, NAPA, and Polks Scrap Iron & Metal.

American Beta is the sole US importer of high quality Beta motorcycles. Beta motorcycles are handcrafted in Florence, Italy offering a complete range of Off Road competition, Dual Sport as well as class-leading Mototrial motorcycles.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.