Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

SUZUKI ENDURANCE RACING TEAM LAUNCH

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

@SUZUKI #ENDURANCE #RACING TEAM LAUNCH

Reigning World Endurance Champions Suzuki Endurance Racing Team has unveiled its new Yoshimura-powered GSX-R1000 at the official FIM WEC Bol d-Or Test at Magny Cours in France and also announced a new team rider in the saddle for 2012.

Former World Supersport Champion Fabien Foret will be joining fellow Frenchmen and team regulars Vincent Philippe and Anthony Delhalle as the Le Mans-based squad aim to clinch its 12th World Championship in this season's five-round series.

Said Foret: "I am joining SERT for the fun and excitement of it and hoping to win with a top team. I wasn't sure that I was still on the pace after 10 years of racing World Supersport, but I have got back into the groove pretty quickly."

SERT Team Manager Dominique Méliand added: "With a regular series of laps at 1'41.2 minutes for all our three riders, we are looking good in comparison to the opposition."

In the Superstock class, 2011 FIM World Cup winner Suzuki's Team Motors Events AMT Assurances will be defending its title with a new trio of experienced riders; Guillaume Dietrich, Michael Savary and Frédéric Moreira, plus a new technical crew, although still managed by Hervé Moineau.

Also present at the test was the Junior Team LMS Suzuki who will be aiming for success with Baptiste Guittet, Julien Enjolras and Cédric Tangre, although the team is only scheduled to take part in the Bol d'Or and Le Mans events.

World Endurance Championship Schedule:

April 14-15: Bol d'Or 24 Hour - France (Magny-Cours)
June 9: Doha 8 Hour - Qatar (Losail)
July 29: Suzuka 8 Hour - Japan (Suzuka)
August 11: Oschersleben 8 Hour - Germany (Oschersleben)
September 8-9: 24 Hour du Mans - France (Le Mans)
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.