Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

30th Anniversary Yamaha PW50 PeeWee Celebration

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

30th Anniversary #Yamaha #PW50 PeeWee Celebration

In order to celebrate the PeeWee's 30th birthday, YMA is offering customers $100 Yamadollars on the PW50 up until xmas.

That means PW50 customers will receive $100 Yamadollars plus a FREE kid's camping pack valued at $220. Plus customers who finance with YMF will score $200 worth of free gear to give fully $520 added value for PW50 customers.

The $100 gift offer is available at all PW50 stockists and ends on 24 Dec 2011, so act now to aviod disappointment!

PW50 was first released in 1981 and launched many a pro career including those of James Stewart, Chad Reed and Ricky Carmichael.

The entry level fun bike specially developed for the smaller rider has since remained largely unchanged.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

madjak30
Legendary 500
Legendary 500
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 13
My Motorcycle: 2006 Yamaha MT-01, 2006 Honda ST1300

Re: 30th Anniversary Yamaha PW50 PeeWee Celebration

#2 Unread post by madjak30 »

Awesome little bike...my nephew has had one for three years, and he is only 6yo now...when he started he had Yamaha training wheels on it...my daughters love riding it and they are 9 (twins) & 13...it's pretty small for all of them, but they don't seem to care...mom on the other hand...

I may pick up a BWS 50 for them to play with...similar ride, but bigger...

Later.
-=-= Remember, if you're not having fun you're doing it wrong!! =-=-